925 sterling silver, Moonstone
Designer: Mrs Camellia
Working days take two to three weeks. Workday definition: Including delivery day, excluding holidays.
1. What is Fine Silver?: Sterling silver is usually made of silver bullion, as gold or gold bullion is used as a currency or raw material.
2. What is Sterling Silver?: The highest silver content on the market for jewelry, such as Tiffany and Georg Jensen.
1. How is silver black? : The sulfur in the air of the hot spring area will make the silver black, so it is recommended to remove it.
2. covered in wounds? : People and objects need to maintain their long-term and original, silver is a relatively soft metal, collision friction will have scars, tenderness is the best way to treat.
3. What should I do if it is dirty? : When you are dirty, look for a fine, soft-bristled brush at home to caress the surface with toothpaste and water. The face of silver is varied, white/bright silver to ancient silver is a natural silver mine, the function of the silver polishing cloth in the market is to maintain it in the white/bright silver stage, while the ancient silver is used in a small amount. Silver cloth. Please note that if the jewelry has a plating layer, polishing the silver cloth may detract from plating.
4. What do you put when you don’t wear it? : Isolating from the air is the best policy for all metal care. Clipping bags on the market is a good way.